3 cups white chocolate chips
1 (14oz) can sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons key lime juice
2 teaspoons lime zest
1 cup chopped macadamia nut (toasted if preferred)
1. Line 8x8 baking pan with foil, butter foil.
2. In medium saucepan over low heat, combine morsels and sweetened condensed milk; stir constantly until melted and smooth.
3. Remove from heat, stir in juice and peel.
4. Stir in nuts.
5. Pour into prepared pan, refrigerate until set.
6. Lift from pan, using edges of foil, peel foil off fudge and cut into small piece.
7. May be frozen for 2 months, keeps for 1 week at room temperature.