Avocado Chicken Salad Ingredients
* 3 Avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
* 1 pound Grilled Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast, diced
* 1/2 cup Red Onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
* 1/4 cup vinegar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
Avocado Chicken Salad Directions
1. Grill diced chicken breast by placing under oven broiler until slightly browned. Time will vary but around 7 minutes. Just watch for slight browning around edges of chicken.
2. In a small bowl combine vinegar, salt and sugar. Mix well.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, chicken, onion and cilantro. Pour the vinegar mix over the top and toss lightly to coat.
Note: The vinegar mix is very sharp flavored. Taste before pouring over the chicken. If it is too sharp for your taste, tone it down by adding water, sugar and salt to vinegar mix before pouring over chicken.