* 2 to 2 1/2 pounds ground chuck
* 1 can tomato soup, divided
* 1 egg, slightly beaten
* 1 cup crushed Ritz crackers
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons
* Worcestershire sauce, divided
* 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 1/2 cup water
* 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Combine ground chuck with half of the tomato soup, egg, crackers, honey, 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, onions, salt, and pepper. Mix well and form into a ball. Place a crinkled length of aluminum foil in the slow cooker/Crock Pot so the ends extend an inch or so out of the pot. Place the meatloaf in the pot (the foil will make it easier ro lift the meatloaf out and keep it out of the drippings).
Combine remaining soup, 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce, the water, mustard, and brown sugar. Whisk together and pour over the meat loaf. Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours.
Serves 4 to 6.