* 3 to 4 boneless chicken breast halves
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 3 to 4 large red-skinned or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and sliced
* 3 to 4 medium Vidalia sweet onions, peeled and sliced
* 1 can (10 3/4 ounces each) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* salt, pepper, and paprika, to taste
Wash chicken and pat dry. Brown chicken breasts in oil and drain on paper towel. Grease a 2-quart casserole. Layer sliced potatoes on bottom; follow with a layer of onions and top with a layer of mushroom soup. Gently, place chicken breast over soup and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika. Cover tightly with lid or foil and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
Serves 3 to 4.