Chicken Stroganoff Recipe
Chicken Stroganoff Ingredients:
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons canola oil
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon paprika
1 can (14.5 ounces) chicken broth
1 cup sour cream
Salt and ground pepper to taste
1 package egg noodles, cooked
1. Pat chicken dry with paper towels. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
2. Add chicken and brown for about 2 minutes per side, until golden brown.
3. Remove and reserve. Add mushrooms, onions and paprika to skillet and saute 2 minutes until onion has softened.
4. Return chicken to pan and stir in chicken broth. Cook, uncovered, over medium-low heat for 8-10 minutes until chicken is cooked through and liquid has reduced by half.
5. Remove from heat and add sour cream, mixing well.
6. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve over egg noodles.