Scroll down to see more spinach dip recipes.
* 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
* 1/4 cup whipping cream
* 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry (about 1/3 of a 16-ounce bag)
* 2 tablespoons pimento, diced
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
* 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
* 2 teaspoons onion, grated or finely chopped
* 1/4 teaspoon thyme
Combine cream cheese and cream in crockpot. Cover and heat on LOW until cheese is melted, about 1 hour.
Add remaining ingredients. Cover and heat on LOW 30 to 45 minutes longer.
Serve with raw vegetables, crackers, or bread.