* 3 slices bacon
* 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
* 10 oz. condensed cream of chicken soup
* 4 oz. sliced mushrooms, drained
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup diced Swiss cheese
1. In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet and drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon and set aside in refrigerator.
2. Using bacon drippings in skillet, cook chicken over medium heat 3-5 minutes or until light brown, turning once.
3. Place chicken in 4-6 quart slow cooker. Top with mushrooms, onion and cream of chicken soup.
4. Cover and cook on low setting for 4-5 hours, or until chicken is tender.
5. Top chicken with diced cheese and sprinkle with bacon.
6. Cover and cook on high for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings