* 2 lbs. lean ground beef
* 1 onion, chopped
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 48 oz. jar chunky pasta sauce
* 8 oz. can tomato sauce
* 14 oz. can diced tomatoes, undrained
* 2 cups water
* 1/2 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
* 1 lb. pkg. shredded mozzarella cheese
* 16 oz. cottage cheese
* 1/4 cup chopped parsley
* 1 lb. pkg. Lasagna pasta
* 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large skillet, brown ground beef with chopped onions and garlic.
2. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Drain grease from beef.
4. Add spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and water. Simmer 10 - 15 minutes.
5. In a large bowl, combine cottage cheese, parsley, and mozzarella cheese.
6. In a 5-6 quart crockpot, cover bottom with 1 cup of the beef sauce. Then add a layer of lasagna pasta. Cover this with a layer of the cheese mixture.
7. Repeat layers of beef sauce, pasta and cheese mixture to fill crock pot 3/4 full.
8. Cover crock pot and cook on low for 6-7 hours - DO NOT STIR.
Top with Parmesan cheese and serve. Serves 8-10