* 6 eggs, hard boiled
* 1 tablespoon mustard
* 1 to 3 tablespoon mayonnaise (adjust as needed - see directions)
* 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/4 cup chopped onion (optional)
* 1/4 cup FINELY chopped celery (optional, but it adds a wonderful crunch)
* 1/4 tablespoon salt (adjust to taste)
* 1/4 tablespoon black pepper
* 1 and 1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, all liquid pressed out (optional)
* Dash paprika
1. Slice boiled eggs lengthwise
2. Carefully remove yokes from eggs into a mixing bowl. Set egg halves (white shells) aside.
3. Add all remaining ingredients, except paprika, to egg yolks and mash into a paste with a fork
Note: Add mayonnaise 1 tablespoon at a time until you get the consistency you want. You may need more or less mayo.
4. Gently, stuff the egg white halfs with the egg yolk mixture
5. Shake a light dusting of paprika on the top of the stuffed eggs
Makes 12 stuffed eggs
Combine with Barbecue Ribs and Potato Salad for a summer picnic.
How to Make Perfect Boiled Eggs Everytime
1. Place eggs in a sauce pan and cover eggs with 3 inches of water.
2. Cover sauce pan with a tight lid and bring to a rolling boil
3. Turn off heat and let it sit, covered, for 10 minutes.
They are ready to eat.
The Easy Way to Peel Boiled Eggs
1. Allow eggs to cool enough to handle comfortably.
2. Crack egg shell.
3. Roll egg back and forth between palms of hands with gentle but firm pressure. This may take a little practice.
4. Peel egg, watching for the thin membrane under the shell. As soon as you get the membrane coming off with the shell, it will peel easily.