Scroll down to see more pork roast and pulled pork recipes.
* 1 1/2 pounds lean beef, cut in 1 to 2-inch cubes
* 1 1/2 pounds pork, cut in 1 to 2-inch cubes
* 2 cups chopped onion
* 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
* 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
* 1/2 cup brown sugar
* 1/4 cup vinegar
* 1 tsp. salt
* 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
* 1 tsp. dry mustard
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and cook on LOW for 9 to 11 hours, until very tender, or on HIGH for 5 to 6 hours. Stir, breaking up meat, and serve with warm split sandwich rolls.