A flavorful honey and chipotle sauce mixture makes these ribs extra good. Serve these crockpot ribs with potato salad, baked beans, and corn on the cob for a delicious indoor barbecue you can enjoy any time of the year.
* 2 racks baby back ribs, cut into 2 to 3 rib portions
* Salt and pepper
* 1 1/2 cups ketchup
* 1/3 cup honey
* 1/4 cup chopped onion
* 1 1/2 tablespoons Tabasco Chipotle Sauce, or to taste
* 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
* 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Heat oven to 375°.
Line a large baking sheet (with sides) with heavy duty foil. Place rib sections, rib sides down, on the baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour.
Combine remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
Transfer ribs to the slow cooker; cover with onions and pour the chipotle barbecue sauce over all. Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or HIGH for about 4 to 5 hours.