Mexican Dip Ingredients
* 1 pound tomatillos, husked and washed
* 1 avocado, pitted, peeled
* 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
* 1/3 cup sour cream
* 5 garlic cloves
* 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 1/2 cup mild chili peppers (fresh or canned)
Mexican Dip Directions
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. After water is boiling, add tomatillos and cook 4 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
3. Place tomatillos and all remaining ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
4. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Makes about 2 1/2 Cups.