* 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell
* 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
* 3 medium eggs or 2 extra large
* 1/2 cup sour cream
* 1/2 cup dark corn syrup
* 1 cup sugar
* 1/8 teaspoon Salt
* 1 teaspoon Vanilla
* 2 ounces bourbon*
* 1-3/4 cups pecans, chopped
*Note: The alcohol in the bourbon will boil out. There will not be any significant alcohol in your pie, only flavor.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cover bottom of pie shell with chocolate chips.
3. In a medium size mixing bowl combine eggs, sour cream, corn syrup, sugar, salt, vanilla, and bourbon. Mix well until smooth.
4. Add pecans to the mixture and mix. Pour into the pie shell with chips.
5. Place in preheated oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center.