Skillet Chicken and Potatoes
3 tablespoons butter
6 new red potatoes, quartered
1 medium onion, cut into 6 wedges
1 easpoon finely chopped fresh garlic
6 (4-ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1 (14-ounce) package frozen whole green beans
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling; add potatoes, onion and garlic.
2. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned (12 to 14 minutes). Remove from skillet. Keep warm.
3. Place chicken in same skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, turning once, until lightly browned and no longer pink (10 to 12 minutes).
4. Remove chicken from skillet. Keep warm.
5. Place potato mixture and green beans in same skillet. Cover; continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until beans are crisply tender (6 to 9 minutes).
6. Return chicken to skillet. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until heated through (1 to 3 minutes). Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with parsley.