Spicy Wedges Ingredients
* 4 Large Potatoes, peeled
* 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
* 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
* 1/2 cup cracker crumbs
* 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
* 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
* PAM non-stick cooking spray as needed
* salt, to taste
Spicy Wedges Directions
1. Peel potatoes and cut each potato into 6 wedges.
2. Place potatoes in a pot of boiling, salted water (pinch of salt in water).
3. Cook for 5 minutes. Remove potatoes and draim.
4. While hot, toss potatoes with the olive oil.
5. In a bowl, mix cheese, cracker crumbs, Old Bay Seasoning and cayenne pepper.
6. Toss warm potatoes in seasoning mix (step 5) to coat well.
7. Spread potatoes on a cookie sheet sprayed with PAM.
8. Bake in a 450 degrees F, preheated oven until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
9. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt to taste.
Serve with Ranch dressing for dip.