Swiss Avocado Omelet Ingredients
* 2 eggs
* 1 tbsp. water
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1 tbsp. butter
* 1/2 ripe avocado, peeled and sliced
* 3 thin slices tomato
* 1/4 c. alfalfa sprouts
* 1 slice of Swiss cheese, cut into strips
* 2 tbsp. plain yogurt
Swiss Avocado Omelet Directions
1. Mix eggs, water and salt in small bowl.
2. Heat butter in 8" omelet pan until hot.
3. Pour in egg mixture. Tilt and roll pan occasionally so uncooked eggs can flow to the bottom.
4. As eggs firm, place avocado, tomato slices, cheese and sprouts on half of omelet. Fold omelet over and turn out on plate.
5. Top with yogurt and serve immediately.
Note: If you are new to making omelets, your first one may not be perfect. There's a knack to it which takes a little practice. Just keep trying and keep the dog nearby (they love practice omelets).