This low-fat and low-carbohydrate treat is excellent for your next movie night. The spices add an interesting flavor to the snack. If one serving doesn't fill you up, have two — they'll count as only 1 carbohydrate exchange.
Prep time: 15 minutes
* 7½ cups air-popped popcorn
* butter-flavored cooking spray
* 1½ tsp. cumin
* 1½ tsp. garlic powder
* 1½ tsp. onion powder
* 1½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
* cayenne pepper (optional)
* oven (you'll need help from your adult assistant)
* large baking pan
* measuring cups
* measuring spoons
1. Preheat oven to 300° Fahrenheit (148° Celsius).
2. Put popcorn in a large mixing bowl.
3. Lightly coat popcorn with cooking spray. Toss and coat again.
4. Combine cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper (optional).
5. Sprinkle spices over popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
6. Drizzle Worcestershire sauce over popcorn and toss again.
7. Spread popcorn evenly in large baking pan.
8. Bake for 10 minutes, tossing once.
Serving size: 1½ cups