* 1 cup soda cracker crumbs
* 5 TBS melted butter
* 2 1/2 cups thinly sliced vidalia onions
* 2 TBS vegetable oil
* 3/4 cup milk
* 1 teaspoon dried dill
*1 teaspoon garlic powder
* 2 eggs
* 1 cup grated cheese
1. Make a pie shell by mixing the cracker crumbs with the melted butter in the bottom of a pie pan. Use a fork to work up the sides.
2. Bake the cracker crust at 350 degrees F until it is partially cooked (about 8 minutes). Remove from oven and sit aside.
3. Saute onions in oil until translucent (about 3-4 minutes) and place in partially baked pie shell.
4. Beat the milk, dill, garlic powder and eggs together in a small bowl then pour over the vidalia onions in the pie shell.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese on top.
6. Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees F. Serve hot.