* ¼ cup Cornstarch
* ½ gallon Vanilla Ice-cream
* ½ tsp Ground Nutmeg
* 1 Ready made Pie Crust
* 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
* 1½ cups Sugar
* 12 oz Fresh Cranberries
* 12 oz Frozen Unsweetened Blueberries
* 2 tbsp Heavy Cream
* 6 tbsp Orange Juice
* Preheat the oven to 375° F. Warm the pie crust in it.
* Put cranberries, blueberries, cinnamon, sugar and nutmeg in a large bowl and mix all the ingredients well.
* Pour the orange juice in a large saucepan and heat it. Slowly add cornstarch to the juice, while stirring it continuously, to dissolve it.
* Add the berry mix to the saucepan and adjust the heat to medium-high.
* Let the mixture boil and then let it cook for 5 to 10 minutes, while stirring it constantly.
* When the sauce thickens, remove it from heat and let it cool down.
* When the berry filling cools completely, use a spoon to put it inside the pie crust carefully.
* Sprinkle about one tablespoon of sugar on the top of the pie.
* Bake the pie for about an hour or until the crust is brown and the berry filling starts bubbling.
* Be vigilant while baking the pie, for the crust of over-baked pies can crack open and the berry can bubble over.
* Let the pie cool on the rack and then refrigerate it, until one hour before serving.
* Warm the pie a bit before serving. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top of each slice.