The grilled lemon potatoes recipe is a light dish as well as filling if taken along with salads and/or desserts. It is easy to make and anyone can learn how to make grilled lemon potatoes. Given here is the recipe of grilled lemon potatoes.
* 2 auburn potatoes (cut lengthwise)
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1/8-teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2-cup low fat margarine (melted)
* 1 1/2 teaspoons reduced sodium lemon pepper
How to Make
* Make deep cuts on the sides of potatoes using a sharp knife.
* Take a foil to cover the skin side.
* Mix rest of the ingredients.
* Brush the sides of the potatoes with margarine mixture.
* Grill the potatoes on medium heat for 40 minutes, greasing with margarine mixture every 10 minutes.
* Rotate the potatoes and grill for 10 more minutes while basting with remaining margarine mixture.
* Serve hot on a plate or bowl.