November 8, 2009
Mini Ham and Cheese Quiches
These appetizer quiches, filled with savory ham and cheddar cheese, will be a surefire hit at your next party. Using Crescent dinner roll dough for the crusts makes these finger food delights quick and easy to prepare.
* 3 eggs, beaten
* 1/4 pound deli ham, finely chopped
* 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
* Salt and pepper
* 1 can (8 ounces) refrigerated Crescent dinner rolls
* 1 tablespoon parsley
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine, eggs, cheese, ham, parsley, salt and pepper.
3. Unroll dough and separate into 4 rectangles. Firmly press on the perforations to seal.
4. Cut each of the rectangles into 6 squares. Press each square into the bottom and up the side of 24 un-greased mini muffin pan.
5. Pour about 1 tablespoon of the egg mixture into each cup and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes or until egg mixture is set and quiches are golden.