Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Yield: Serves: 6
* 6 oz. spaghetti, cooked
* 2 Tbsp. olive oil
* 2 eggs, well beaten
* 3/4 cup (3 oz.) Sargento Artisan Blends™ Shredded Parmesan Cheese, divided
* 1 cup Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
* 1 cup pasta sauce
* 1/2 cup (2 oz.) Sargento Chef Style Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Toss spaghetti with olive oil in large bowl. Stir in eggs and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Pour spaghetti mixture into greased 10-inch pie plate; form into a crust.
2. Spoon Ricotta cheese over spaghetti crust. Top with pasta sauce. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 25 minutes. Top with Mozzarella cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Cool 10 minutes before cutting.