Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Container: small slow cooker, baking dish
- 1 package Little Smokies
- 1 pound bacon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
* Cut bacon slices in half.
* Wrap one piece of bacon around each smokie and place them seam side down in glass baking dish.
* Top with brown sugar and drizzle with vinegar.
* Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
* Remove from the refrigerator and bake in a 350° oven for one hour.
* Remove from baking dish and transfer to a small slow cooker to keep them warm while serving.