Prep Time. 15min. Total Time. 40min
Servings 20 appetizers
* 1 can (12 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® Jr. Golden Layers® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits)
* 1 can (4.5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
* 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
* 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
* 2 tablespoons cooked real bacon pieces (from 3- to 4.3-oz jar or package)
* 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
* 20 Old El Paso® pickled jalapeño slices (from 12-oz jar), drained
Heat oven to 375°F. Separate each biscuit into 2 rounds. Press 1 round in bottom and up side of each of 20 ungreased mini muffin cups.
In small bowl, mix remaining ingredients except jalapeño slices. Spoon heaping 1 teaspoon mixture into each cup; top each with 1 jalapeño slice.
Bake 13 to 19 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from pan to serving platter; let stand 5 minutes. Serve warm.