Coffee filters - who knew!
And you can buy 1,000 at the Dollar store for almost nothing.
* Cover bowls or dishes when cooking in the microwave. Coffee filters make excellent covers.
* Clean windows and mirrors. Coffee filters are lint-free so they’ll leave windows sparkling.
* Protect China. Separate your good dishes by putting a coffee filter between each dish.
* Filter broken cork from wine. If you break the cork when opening a wine bottle, filter the wine through a coffee filter.
* Protect a cast-iron skillet. Place a coffee filter in the skillet to absorb moisture and prevent rust.
* Apply shoe polish. Ball up a lint-free coffee filter.
* Recycle frying oil. After frying, strain oil through a sieve lined with a coffee filter.
* Hold tacos. Coffee filters make convenient wrappers for messy foods
* Stop the soil from leaking out of a plant pot. Line a plant pot with a coffee filter to prevent the soil from going through the drainage holes.
* Prevent a Popsicle from dripping. Poke one or two holes as needed in a coffee filter.
* Put a few in a plate and put your fried bacon, French fries, chicken fingers, etc on them. Soaks out all the grease.
* Keep in the bathroom. They make great “razor nick fixers.”
originally posted from : www.gowally.com