7½ hours | 15 min prep
* 1 large sweet potato, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch dice (about 1 lb)
* 1 lb len pork loin, cut into 1 inch pieces
* 14 1/2 ounces canned diced tomatoes with mild green chilies
* 1 medium garlic clove, minced
* 1/4 cup orange juice
* 2 medium scallions, chopped (green parts only)
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon cumin
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
1. Place potato, pork, tomatoes, garlic, orange juice, scallions, salt, cumin, and pepper in a 4 to 5 qt crock pot, cover and cook on low setting.
2. Stir in lime juice and cilantro, cover slow cooker and cook for 5 minutes.