Prep: 15 min. Bake: 2-1/2 hours
* 1/2 fully cooked bone-in ham (6 to 7 pounds)
* 2 cups apple cider
* 1 cup honey
* 1/2 cup cider vinegar
* 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 2 teaspoons chili powder
* 1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice
* Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Score the surface of
* the ham, making diamond shapes 1/2 in. deep. Cover and bake at
* 325° for 2 hours.
* Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the cider, honey, vinegar and
* mustard; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15
* minutes, stirring frequently. Stir in the butter, chili powder and
* apple pie spice. Set aside 1 cup for serving.
* Cook the remaining sauce until thickened; spoon over ham. Bake,
* uncovered, 30-35 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads
* 140°. Warm reserved sauce; serve with ham. Yield: 10 servings (1
* cup sauce).