I like to make this dish for church potlucks. It's great for large groups. I always include at least six kinds of beans, but they're not the same every time.—Mary Lou Ringhand, Albany, Wisconsin
8-10 Servings Prep: 15 min. Bake: 1 hour
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 medium onion, finely diced
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1/4 cup molasses
* 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
* 1 jar (32 ounces) northern beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (28 ounces) baked beans
* 1 can (16 ounces) red kidney beans
* 1 can (15-3/4 ounces) lima beans, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (15 ounces) garbanzo beans or chickpeas, rinsed and drained
* 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) cut green beans, drained
* In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat meat beef
* is no longer pink. Drain; place in a large greased roaster or
* casserole. Stir in the barbecue sauce, ketchup, molasses and brown
* sugar. Add all beans and mix well.
* Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 30 minutes. Cover and bake another
* 30 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Found on Taste of Home.