* 4 Servings
* Prep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
* 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
* 1-1/3 cups french-fried onions, crushed
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 1/2 teaspoon pepper
* 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
* Place barbecue sauce in a shallow bowl. In another shallow bowl, combine the onions, cheese and pepper. Dip both sides of chicken in barbecue sauce, then one side in onion mixture.
* Place chicken, crumb side up, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 400° for 22-27 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.