You will need:
* 2 cups uncooked dried elbow macaroni
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
* 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
* 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
* 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
* 1 tablespoon diced dill pickle
* 1/2 cup minced onion
* 1 cup diced celery
* 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced olives
* 3 hard boiled eggs, diced
* kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
1. Cook macaroni according to package directions. Run under cold water for about 30 seconds to cool. Allow macaroni to cool while you are preparing the rest of the salad.
2. In a large bowl whisk together mayonnaise, mustard, creole seasoning, hot sauce (if using), sweet pickle relish and dill pickle.
3. Fold in cool macaroni and remaining ingredients.
4. Chill for 30 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt and fresh cracked pepper. Serve.