* 6 Servings
* Prep/Total Time: 20 min.
* 1 pound ground beef
* 1 medium onion, chopped
* 1 garlic clove, minced
* 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
* 1 can (11 ounces) Mexicorn
* 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
* 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) corn chips
* 1 can (10 ounces) enchilada sauce
* 1 to 2 cups (4 to 8 ounces) shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese
* In a skillet, cook beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is no longer pink and onion is tender; drain. Add soup, corn and chilies; mix well.
* In an ungreased shallow 3-qt. baking dish, layer meat mixture, chips and sauce; top with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.