* 1 medium red onion, sliced
* 1 green bell pepper, cut in thin strips
* 4 medium zucchini, sliced
* 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
* 1 tsp. salt
* 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
* 1/2 tsp. dried leaf basil
* 1 tablespoon butter
* 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
In crockpot, combine sliced onion, bell pepper, zucchini, tomatoes, salt, pepper, and basil. Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours. Dot casserole with butter and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook 1 1/2 hours longer on LOW.
Makes 6 servings.