Chicken enchiladas recipe for the slow cooker or crockpot, with tortillas, shredded cheese, and enchilada sauce.
- 1 large can (19 ounces) enchilada sauce
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can sliced black olives
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped mild Chile peppers
- 16 to 20 corn tortillas
- 16 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Preparation:Cook chicken and shred. Mix soup, olives, chile peppers, and onions. Cut tortillas in wedges. Layer Crock Pot with sauce, tortillas, soup mix, chicken and cheese all the way to top, ending with cheese on top. Cover and cook on LOW for 5 to 7 hours.
Serves 8 to 10