These boneless pork ribs are easy to prepare for the slow cooker, and they make a great everyday meal with potatoes and your favorite steamed side vegetable or tossed green salad.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 7 hours
Total Time: 7 hours, 15 minutes
- 3 to 4 pounds country style pork ribs, boneless
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, halved, sliced
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Remove pork and keep warm.
Pour juices into a saucepan and place over medium heat. Simmer for 5 to 8 minutes, until reduced by about 1/4 to 1/3. Remove from heat and stir in sour cream; serve the sauce with the pork.
Serves 4 to 6.