1 (16 oz.) pkg. hot roll mix
1 lb. hamburger
1 c. chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
1 (8 oz.) can pizza sauce
3 oz. pkg. sliced pepperoni
2 oz. can mushrooms, drained
1/4 c. sliced pitted ripe olives
1 tsp. Italian seasoning, crushed
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
1 1/2 c. shredded Mozzarella cheese
10 oz. frozen spinach, thaw and drain well
1 egg, slightly beaten
1. Prepare hot roll mix through the kneading step. Cover and let rest.2. In a large skillet cook meat, onion and garlic until meat and onions are tender. Drain off fat. Stir in next 6 ingredients. Cook until heated. Cover and keep warm.
3. On a lightly floured surface, roll 3/4 of dough into 13 inch circle. Fit into bottom and press up sides of 9 inch springform pan. Sprinkle bottom with 1/2 cup of Mozzarella. Spoon on meat mixture.
4. Pat spinach dry with paper towels. Combine spinach, egg and rest of cheese - spread this over meat.
5. Roll remaining dough to 9 inch circle. Place atop spinach. Fold excess dough under. Pinch to seal.
6. Bake in 350 degree oven for 40-45 minutes. Cool 10 minutes on wire rack. To serve, remove sides of pan. Cut into wedges. Serves 8.