4 slices of your favorite bread
1/4 cup Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese
2 tbsp. milk
2 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. cinnamon
your favorite fruit thinly sliced
1. Spread Neufchatel cheese (or cream cheese) on one side of each slice of bread2. Place fruit on 2 of the slices of bread
3. Put the other 2 slices on top (you can use some extra Neufchatel cheese around the edges to keep the bread together if needed)
4. Mix milk, eggs, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl big enough to put the bread in
5. Can be cooked for 2 minutes in counter-top grill or in a skillet sprayed with cooking spray for 2 minutes on each side.
6. Put syrup and powdered sugar on top and serve!
Makes 2 servings, 1 sandwich each
The leftover egg mixture may be used to make cinnamon sugar scrambled eggs to go with your French toast.
Submitted by: Brandy R.