3 Avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
* 1 pound Grilled Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast, diced
* 1/2 cup Red Onion, finely chopped
* 1/2 cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
* 1/4 cup vinegar
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/2 teaspoon sugar
1. Grill diced chicken breast by placing under oven broiler until slightly browned. Time will vary but around 7 minutes. Just watch for slight around edges of chicken.
2. In a small bowl combine vinegar, salt, dill and sugar. Mix well.
3. In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, chicken, onion and cilantro. Pour the vinegar mix over the top and toss lightly to coat.
Note: Taste the vinegar mix before pouring over the chicken. If it is too sharp, tone it down by adding water, sugar and salt to taste.