1 Pound cooked fettuccine or your favorite pasta
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
* 1 Cup diced green bell peppers
* 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/4 Cup white vinegar
* 1/2 Cup chopped fresh basil
* 1/2 Cup chopped green onion
* 1 Cup tomatoes, diced
* 1 Avocado, diced (divided)
1. Cook pasta in boiling water about 6 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with the pasta, reserving 1/4 cup of the avocado.
3. Toss together well to ensure an even coat of the oil and vinegar.
4. the remaining avocado as a garnish.