* 4 slices bacon
* 1 onion, chopped
* 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
* 4 tablespoons catsup
* 3 tablespoons brown sugar
* 1/2 tesspoon Tabasco sauce
* 1/4 teaspoon prepared mustard
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
Directions1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Fry bacon; remove and drain. Crumble bacon and set aside.
3. Saute onion and bell pepper in bacon drippings until onions are clear and tender (do not brown).
4. Combine beans, bacon, bell pepper and onion in a 1 1/2-quart casserole. Add all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
5. Bake 45 minutes in preheated oven.