* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (peanut oil or corn oil)
* 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
* 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
* 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
* 1/2 teaspoon paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon cayenne powder
Directions1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Peel potatoes and cut in half lengthwise. Then cut in half again and continue cutting half's until you have all about 1 to 2 inches thick.
3. Place all ingredients in a sealable and toss until potatoes are well coated with the spice mixture.
4. Remove potato wedges from bag and spread in a single layer on a lightly oiled cookie sheet.
4. Bake in preheated oven until cooked through and golden brown, about 40 minutes.
Be aware that oven baking times vary.