4 ripe, avocados, peeled and pitted
* juice of 2 lemons
* 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
* 1/4 cup onion, diced (use red onion if available)
* 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
* 1 tomato, diced
* 5 jalapeno chiles, minced and seeded
* 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
* Salt to taste
* dash of Chili powder
In a large bowl, combine lemon juice with avocados and mash coarsely with a fork.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients to the mixture, stirring until well combined.
3. Refrigerate for 30 minutes prior to serving.