* 3 tablespoons butter
* 2 teaspoons flour
* to taste
* 1 cup heavy cream
* 6 filet mignon's, 6 oz ea.
* 1/2 cup scotch
Directions1. Slice mushrooms and saute in 3 Tbs butter about 2-3 minutes.
2. Add flour and stir until disloved. Add cream and thicken to a thin gravy. Add salt and pepper to taste. Keep on low heat
3. In a separate skillet, saute the filet's in hot butter for 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
4. Remove steaks and stir the Scotch into pan juices, boil for a minute or two and spoon sauce over the meat.
5. Serve mushrooms on the side or over top of steaks.
Note: The scotch is for flavor not alcohol. Most of the alcohol will boil off during cooking.