* 3/4 pound lean ground beef
* 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1 teaspoon salt
* pinch of black pepper
* 1 can cream of mushroom soup (10 3/4 ounces)
* 1 can mushroom slices, drained (4 ounces)
* 1/2 cup water
* 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
Directions1. Peel potatoes and slice into 1/4 inch thick rounds. Set aside.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a skillet and brown beef. .
3. In a large bowl, combine beef with all remaining ingredients, except Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
4. Pour mixture into a baking dish.
5. Place in a preheated 350 F. oven and bake until potatoes are tender, about 40 minutes.
6. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of mixture and bake another 5 minutes.
Makes 4 servings