* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup ketchup
* 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
* 1 large onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, crushed
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce (for meat mix)
* 2 tablespoons brown sugar (for meat mix)
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 3/4 teaspoon
* 1/2 cup brown sugar (for sauce)
* 1/2 cup soy sauce (for sauce)
Directions1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Combine all ingredients except last two. Mix well and shape into a loaf in a 9x9 inch baking dish. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and drain off grease.
2. Mix the brown sugar and soy sauce together (for sauce) and pour over the meat. Bake for an additional 30 minutes. Slice and serve hot with additional sauce.