1 1/2 c Graham cracker crumbs
1 ts Cinnamon
2 tb Sugar
1 Stick margarine; melted
24 oz Cream cheese (3 packages, 8 oz. each)
1 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
1/3 cup Amaretto (up to 1/2 cup)
8 oz Sour cream
1 tb Amaretto
1 tb Plus 1 tsp. sugar
1. Mix cinnamon, 1/4 cup sugar, graham cracker crumbs, and butter. Press mixture in bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
2. Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup amaretto until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in 1 cup sugar and the whipping cream, then add the eggs one at a time (beating well after each addition).
3. Pour mixture into crust and and bake in a preheated 375F oven for 45-50 minutes.
4. Mix the 1 tbsp. sugar, the sour cream, and 1 tbsp. amaretto. Spoon the mixture over the cheesecake when done and return to oven for 5 minutes at 500'.
5. Let set for 48 hours in the refrigerator.