?1. Boil potatoes until tender, drain and run potatoes through a ricer.
2. Add all ingredients to potatoes, and mash. Adjust seasoning. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Place cedar plank into water, let soak 30 minutes to 1 hour
4. Using a 3" ring mold, fill with mashed potatoes and create an indentation in the middle of the potatoes. Place on a cedar plank. Repeat with remaining potatoes. Or form the potatoes into a rectangle on the plank and make several indentations on the top.
5. Preheat grill on medium heat to approximately 400 degrees.
6. Place a tablespoon of Cajun Butter in the indentation.
7. Grill over medium heat until heated through, approximately 20 minutes.
Grillmaster's Cajun Butter 1. Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and mix until the ingredients are evenly incorporated. Transfer to a small bowl and refrigerate until needed.
2. Check seasoning and adjust if needed.