- 4 cups fresh or frozen green peas, cooked just until tender, rinsed under cold water
- 1 small carrot shredded
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 red onion, finely chopped, about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup light or regular ranch-style dressing
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
In a large bowl, combine the cooked cooled peas with the chopped and shredded vegetables. In a measuring cup or small bowl combine the dressing, mayonnaise, and seasonings. Stir into the vegetables until well coated. Chill for a few hours before serving.
Serves 5 to 6.