Lemon Cheesecake Directions:
1. Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1 tablespoon sugar, and melted butter or margarine.
2. Press graham cracker crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9"x13" pan.
3. Mix lemon Jello with 2 cups boiling water until Jello is dissolved.
4. Add cream cheese to Jello mixture, combining well.
5. In a chilled metal or glass bowl whip the very cold evaporated milk with the remaining 1 Tablespoon sugar; using an electric mixer.
6. Add Jello mixture to evaporated milk and continue to beat until well blended.
7. Pour into the graham cracker crust. Chill at least five hours until firm.