- 1 package frozen peas, 10 ounces, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 jar (4oz) diced pimiento
- 1 cup cooked ham, diced
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 4 eggs, hard-boiled, chopped
- 3/4 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup sweet pickle relish
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, (8oz)
- 1/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- lettuce leaves, optional
- cherry tomatoes, optional
Combine peas, rice, pimiento, ham, chopped onions, eggs, olives, parsley, relish, and cheese; stir well. Add salad dressing or mayonnaise, tossing until well mixed. Chill thoroughly. Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with cherry tomatoes if desired.
Serves 6 to 8.