Serve this delicious chicken salad in sandwiches with lettuce, pickle, and tomato slices, or pile it on lettuce for a delicious lunch.
- 8 to 12 ounces chopped cooked chicken
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 large egg, hard boiled, chopped
- 1 tablespoon dill pickle relish
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
In a bowl, combine the chicken, onion, celery, and egg; toss to blend. Add the relish, 1/3 cup of mayonnaise, salt, and pepper, blend well. Add more mayonnaise, if desired.